Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Marketplace for my Cafepress Store

Although I put most of my newest designs in my zazzle stores I still have my original cafepress store The T-shirt Fort. Now you can find these classic T-shirt Fort designs in a new marketplace at Nifty Gifter. My specific store link is http://www.niftygifter.com/store/tshirtfort.

Cafepress still has certain styles of products that zazzle doesn’t like clocks, pillow, maternity shirts and ornaments. So if you want to see more of my new designs on products like this support and get the word out about Nifty Gifter.

The cafepress marketplace doesn’t support its designers by allowing them to make a fair amount on their hard work which is why you can no longer find my stuff on their marketplace and why I don’t currently add new designs to my cafepress store. I am hoping nifty gifter will be an aid to all those who work hard on their designs and wish to sell them through various channels including cafepress.

No comments:

Post a Comment